Saturday, July 2, 2016

Anger

Kit
Something's been wrong the last few days, and I think it's building up. I can't focus - even worse than normal. I can't keep my mind on just one thing. I can't get myself motivated to do anything. I feel depressed, and frustrated, and little things all seem to be adding up to try to make me angry. I'm upset with myself, I'm upset with the world around me, I just want to sleep all the time, and nothing seems to hold my attention or keep me entertained.
Every time there's a change in plans, I get frustrated. Every time there's a delay on something I want done, I get frustrated. Every time something seems to just not go my way, I get frustrated. And on top of all this, it almost feels like the world's conspiring to throw MORE of these things at me - like it isn't enough that things aren't going the way I want to, but that the world is LITERALLY doing things SPECIFICALLY to make my life more annoying.
And it's stupid, and it's crazy, and I'm trying to just ignore all of this and I can't, and it's pissing me off and Legion's getting antsy, and I just don't want to deal with this. I want things to be Okay, and I don't want to have to feel the worst parts of Legion start boiling up and I don't want to have another fit - it's been years since my last one, and I don't WANT ANOTHER ONE.
*curls up*

No comments:

Post a Comment